Axis AX is a versatile fire alarm system of high-performance fire panels, audio systems, command centres and devices designed to make UL compliance easy.
Combining addressable panels with audio systems, command centres and a versatile and comprehensive range of wired devices including CO detectors to bring you performance, quality and ease of use.
Axis AX has been designed to go anywhere you need high quality, reliable and easy-to-use fire detection and control, from mass transportation and industrial complexes to landmark developments, historic buildings and public services.
Easy to install and use
- Easy-fix removable chassis and in-built software make Axis AX fire panels quick and easy to set up
- Powerful networking, extensive configuration options and comprehensive cause and effect put you in complete control of your fire alarm system
- Intuitive controls and menus, with simple click and select programming for simple and easy commissioning
- The panels support intelligent remote terminals, IP Gateway, I/O drivers and BMS interface for integration with building management systems
- All panels and control centres are manufactured in the UK
Versatility and choice
- Standalone control panels in one, two and four SLC formats so you can choose the panel size that meets your fire alarm system requirements and budget
- Command centres in modular format for easy customisation, offering a wide variety of configurations and applications
- Remote display terminals available including TouchControl – our 10-inch touchscreen with interactive maps and zone plans for public reception areas
- Each 500mA digital signalling line circuit supports up to 126 intelligent devices
- Up to 200 zones per panel and 25,000 devices per network
- Versatility includes a comprehensive wired and wireless detector range so you can build a system that meets your current and future needs
Packed with premium features
- Standard peripherals include direct USB and RS232 PC connections, and peripheral expansion is built in for added peace of mind
- Modular in construction, with mass customisation options including the ability to programme your own company logo to appear on the fire panel screen
- 19 built-in LEDs as standard, 5 of which are freely programmable
- Unique auto-test of battery cell integrity
- Easy to synchronise audio and strobes
- Command centres are intuitive and easy for firefighters to operate
- Integrated control of fans and dampers, with unique spreadsheet-style programming matrix
Powerful, flexible service reporting
- Demonstrate proof of servicing, download service reports, inspect the device history and keep track of service schedules
- Customisable data filters make it easy to focus on potential trouble spots and ensure they’re checked and tested during servicing
- Predict which devices are becoming contaminated so you can clean/replace them before they cause a false alarm
- Customise reports to show the data you need and export it as PDF, Excel or HTML files to prove compliance simply and efficiently
In-built diagnostic tools
- Unique diagnostic features include ‘scope on board’ to provide readings on the panel from any loop, making it easy to identify and investigate any issues
- Comprehensive network diagnostic tool prevents fires and faults from being transmitted across the network
- Built-in multimeter measures all voltages and currents across the system, so you can speed up the commissioning process by identifying voltage/ current levels in real time
Synchronised audio, a dynamic approach to smoke control and enhanced networking capability.
Easy to operate, easy to understand and making the complicated simple.
Find out more...
Axis AX protects
Marassi Galleria, Bahrain
Korea Sri Lanka Friendship Hospital, Colombo
Hilton DoubleTree Hotel, USA
Sands Pointe, Miami
IPEC Las Vegas, USA
Want to know more?
If you'd like advice about the best fire alarm system products to protect your site from fire, we have a wealth of experience to share. Simply get in touch using the form below...